Providing Answers and Blasting Solutions
Dyno Nobel’s blasting services experts develop technical solutions to ensure our customers’ operations perform optimally at all levels, generating sustainable downstream blasting solutions, processing efficiency, cost savings and productivity gains. Our experienced consultants adopt a holistic approach to each project – with an emphasis on results – not just recommendations. The DynoConsult team works in close partnership with our customers from the initiation stage through to implementation and results monitoring. See real world examples of the difference we have made with our customers’ bottom line
Blasting Services Experts
Our team of experienced and diversified explosives application specialists has one goal: to help improve our customers’ overall profitability through implementing groundbreaking blasting solutions
Shooting for YOUR Bottom Line
Dyno Nobel’s blasting services experts, DynoConsult® develop technical solutions to assist our customers’ operations perform optimally at all levels, generating sustainable downstream blasting solutions, processing efficiency, cost savings and productivity gains. Our experienced consultants adopt a holistic blasting solutions approach to each project. With an emphasis on results – not just recommendations. The DynoConsult team works in close partnership with our customers from the initiation stage through to implementation and results monitoring.
- Dedicated to safety
- Superior technical knowledge with practical experience in applications of commercial explosives and blast results
- Involved from project initiation to delivery of rock fragmentation
- Focused on delivering results not just consultative recommendations
- Availability of Dyno Nobel global blasting experts and other industry experts
- Lead blasting innovation through partnerships with recognized authorities
- Ready and willing to partner to increase shareholder value using Blast Optimization teams
See the difference DynoConsult has made with our customers in dozens of Case Studies
Contact Us to Find Out How You Can Benefit with DynoConsult
State-of-the-Art Data Analysis & Software Services
Electronic Shot Report (ESR) Allows creation of an Electronic Shot Report that meets regulatory and customer requirements.
Web Reporting Tool (WRT) A web based reporting tool that allows access to data from the Electronic Shot Report program
ShotPoint Tracker PDA Captures data from electric seismic detonators such as detonator health, location, etc. Information about hole depth, driller, etc are also captured.
ShotPoint Tracker Desktop Captures and consolidates information captured from the PDA version of the software as well as importing data from the GeoShot system to allow creation of driller reports, summary reports and the export of data to other systems.
Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App The app provides an electronic version of the Explosives Engineers guide. The program has product information and several calculators to assist blasters and technical people with explosives applications.
FAS-Blast An empirical blast modeling application that provides initial blast design parameters as well as fragmentation and vibration prediction.
Throw Calculator Calculates expected flyrock distances based on rock and blast parameters.
JK SimBlast A general-purpose software system for simulation and information management for blasting in mines and related operations.
ViewShot An advanced timing design tool for timing shots. The program integrates with Dyno Nobel electronic initiation systems to send timing to detonators
BenchMark A simple timing design tool for basic shot timing design.
IMS Encompasses aspects of monitoring MPU safety and production in Australia. Tracks truck conditions, records safety checks, monitors locations and tracks production of products for billing back to SAP.
Martin Marietta Web Service A service that will allow Martin Marietta and other selected customers access to raw data from the Electronic Shot Reporting System
ShotTrack Interpretation of VOD traces
Blastware Interpretation of Minimate vibration data and used to do Signature Hole Analyses
Hybrid Stress Blast Model (HSBM) A numerical model that can represent the mechanics of the rock blasting process.
Value Improvement Process
Value Improvement Process (VIP) is a collaborative partnership designed to improve operating efficiency and reduce operating costs across your entire value chain—and equally important—measure that value. VIP is tailored to your needs, focusing on areas where the greatest value can be gained.
VIP TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Create baseline measurements
- Evaluate downstream impact of value chain activities
- Integrate data silos
- Develop communication dashboards
Reduce Overall Operating Costs
- Determine & implement optimization opportunities
- Evaluate input costs & operational impact
- Gather data & analyze results
- Ensure alignment with needs
Dyno Nobel is the global leader in commercial explosives, aimed at solving the industry’s toughest challenges.
- #1 supplier of industrial explosives in North America
- #2 supplier of industrial explosives in Australia
- Largest number of ammonium nitrate plants
- Only full-line explosives manufacturer
- 3,000 employees worldwide
- 2,800 patents developed
- 230 patents currently in force
- 180 years of practical innovations
VIP CAN UNLOCK VALUE
- Improve safety
- Optimize fragmentation
- Reduce fines & oversize
- Manage vibration
- Reduce scaling
- Improve diggability
- Eliminate post blast fumes
- Improve cycle time
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Optimize crusher throughput
- Maximize capital equipment
- Optimize output
- Reduce waste
- Minimize costs
Dyno Nobel is Your INDUSTRY EXPERT and COMMITTED PARTNER
- 160% increase crusher throughput
- 8% improvement in shovel productivity
- Eliminated NOx
- 18% Reduction in Powder Factor
- 21% Reduction in Fines
- 11% Improvement in Face Advance
Charter Your Blast Optimization Team Today!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Vendor: Dyno Nobel
282 Paringa Road, Gibson Island Murarrie
- No ratings found yet!